The Atlanta Fed
Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council (CDIAC)
- Earl O. Bradley III, First Advantage Bank, Clarksville, TN
- Alvin J. Cowans, President and Chief Executive Officer, McCoy Federal Credit Union, Orlando, FL
- Cynthia Day, Citizens Trust Bank, Atlanta, GA
- Robert R. Jones III, President and Chief Executive Officer, United Bank of Atmore, Atmore, AL
- Miriam Lopez, Marquis Bank, Coral Gables, FL
- Joseph F. Quinlan III, First National Bankers Bank, Baton Rouge, LA
- Mark E. Rosa, Jefferson Financial Credit Union, Metairie, LA
- Claire W. Tucker, CapStar Bank, Nashville, TN
- Agustin Velasco, InterAmerican Bank, FSB, Miami, FL
- Terry West, VyStar Credit Union, Jacksonville, FL
- Douglas L. Williams, Atlantic Capital Bank, Atlanta, GA (National Representative)
The Atlanta Fed's Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council (CDIAC), which meets twice a year, held its first meeting on March 16, 2011. The chair of the Atlanta Fed's CDIAC, Douglas L. Williams of Atlantic Capital Bank in Atlanta, Georgia, is the Bank's representative to the national CDIAC, which also meets twice a year to advise the Federal Reserve Board.
Pursuant to the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act of 2010, each Federal Reserve District has established a CDIAC to systematically include the views of community depository institutions in the policymaking process. CDIACs provide input to the Board on the economy, lending conditions, and other issues related to community banking.