- What Is the Community Reinvestment Act?
- Looking at Your Bank's CRA Performance—The Big Picture
- Standards Used to Evaluate Your Bank's CRA Performance
- Your Bank's Overall CRA Rating
- What Your Bank's Public CRA File Must Show
- Where You Can Find Your Bank's CRA Public File
- How You Can Comment on Your Bank's CRA Performance
How You Can Comment on Your Bank's CRA Performance
The most direct way to voice your opinion about how well your bank is helping to meet your community's credit needs is to talk with the bank's management or directors. You also may write a letter and state that you want it to be included in your bank's CRA public file. Finally, you may contact the nearest office of your bank's federal regulator.